Monday, August 26, 2013

Misc. Events and Doings

This month has been so fun.  Here are some of my favorite snap snots.  All of these photos are not that great because they are all from my phone, but you get the idea.
The boys finally got away from Mindcraft (a video game) and rediscovered the mud in the backyard.
This is a photo of the boys in the Animas River, YIKES it's so low.
More of my favorites from the day in the mud.
Seriously!! This kid is so freakin' cute!
This Aug my boys and one of my mom's art students got to do their own show.  They had a great turn out and we sold 7 pieces that night!
First day of school.  Em said "Mom, seriously do you have to take a picture?"  Yes, yes I do!!!
1st day of 8th grade
1st day of 4th grade
1st day of Kinder
O had his 1st bus ride home from school, he said it was so cool!
Greg got some mustaches for his birthday.
He turned the BIG 4-0
So backtracking a bit.  I went to the International Calligraphy Conference in Colorado Springs with my mom in July.  I took a fun book class and then I took at class that taught us about layering with watercolor, calligraphy, acrylic, etc.  Here is what I completed in my class. I still can't believe I did this painting.  It is watercolor and gouache.
And this is one of my favorite pictures of my mom and I.  Each night they had a party with a snack.  Some of them were caramel apples, chocolate fountain, and cupcakes.  So each night we would do a funny photo,, just because.  This was my favorite from the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment